When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Includes but not limited to the following:
- Abililty to meet established production and quality standards.
- Work area must be clean and organized
- Be flexible/willing to perform a wide variety of assembly and packing tasks throughout the day.
- Must be able to complete production paperwork.
- Performs other tasks as required.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Works well independently and within a team environment.
- Safety minded
- Follow company policies
- Goal oriented
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.