We are a large global company with established manufacturing operations across both North and South Islands. Our GMP accredited manufacturing plants are looking for experienced operators and develop long term careers with us.
You’ll be part of a friendly and dynamic team that supports the development of life changing drugs & vaccines.
We are looking for a hands-on and reliable operator for our manufacturing operation in Penrose. In this role, you will be responsible for producing sterile liquid products and supporting day-to-day manufacturing to ensure a smooth and effective operation.
You will be responsible for:
- Operating semi-automated and automated manufacturing equipment.
- Maintaining batch records and procedures
- Maintaining equipment and facility in proper operating condition
- Performing activities in controlled work environment
You need to be a person who can:
- Confidently communicate with your peers and team leaders.
- Work unsupervised in a safe manner
- Solve problems in a practical way
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to your work
- Apply your learning and experience to the job
- Understand GMP processes and documentation
- You’ll be working either 6.00am – 2.30pm or 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
We offer our employees on-going learning and development opportunities on the job and through our own on-line University. So if you want to take control of your career and work for a market leading global company, apply now.