When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Global Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing programs for a broad complex portfolio of cell analysis assays, kits, and reagents. This experienced, dynamic manager will be a key member of the cell analysis marketing team. The candidate in this role will need to successfully work within a highly matrixed organization, develop global and integrated multi-channel marketing plan, and create and manage tactical execution in order to achieve marketing KPI and revenue targets and other annual operating plan objectives.
- Develop strategic marketing plans including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, business trends, and market opportunities.
- Develop, execute, and measure engaging, bold tactical marketing plans that use a customer journey framework.
- Act as a brand ambassador: understand, uphold, and communicate our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
- Create and implement relevant marketing content across multiple channels, including web, video, social media, print, and more.
- Develop sales force training and customer education material in collaboration with product management, R&D, commercial teams, and channel partners
- Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, public presentation, and a team-focused approach.
- Work closely with regional marketing managers to build and execute marketing programs within their regions.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Position Location: Eugene, OR Carlsbad, CA
- 5+ years of experience developing a marketing strategy and successfully implementing tactical marketing plans for cell or molecular biology reagents, kits, assays or consumables
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology OR Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering or related degree.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- A strong record building alignment in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication, project management, and planning skills.
- Development of product marketing plans, general knowledge of operating plans or industry practices for promoting and selling similar products.
- Knowledge of: 4Ps, marketing communication mix, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution, content strategy/marketing, content audit, VOC research, customer journey maps and marketing automation technologies.
- Travel is required. (25%)
- MBA strongly preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com