When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Develop method and perform demonstration analysis in the field of food safety, pharmaceutical, environmental, clinical, forensic toxicology, academic research with liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Generate competitive result of demo sample analysis, interpret experimental results and make presentation to customers to support the sales team
- Work with sales closely to perform joint pre-sales prospect visits to introduce Thermo instrument and solutions
- Provide post-sales application support such as application training and troubleshooting.
- Participate seminars and conferences by making oral and poster presentation to support our marketing events
- Produce and publish application notes in support of local and global mass spectrometry business.
- MS degree preferred in Chemistry or pharmacy or food science with 3+ years research experience
- Extensive hands-on experience in LC-MS technologies for small molecule application is required; experience in Thermo LC-MS platform is a plus
- Strong LC-MS knowledge and instrument operation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Available for travel up to 30-40%