- Actively participate in presales activities; demonstrations, delivery and implementation of Informatics products and services by understanding customer requirements and technical solutions
- On time delivery against project and technical support plans ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Understand the business and technical aspects of Laboratory Informatics in Pharmaceutical, QA/QC, R&D etc for both regulated and non-regulated environments.
- Interpret and understand customer business requirements, and propose suitable solutions to the sales team.
- Assist deal team leaders with RFIs/RFPs technical and functional responses.
- Review, editing and assistance in the creation/modification of customer documents.
- Build services and programming code specifically in .net (desired)
- Instrument integration services.
- Assist marketing for new product promotion including trade shows, seminars, LIS etc.
- Work with product management and development to feedback customer requirements for product enhancement.
- To ensure up to date industry knowledge of the major market sectors and IT technologies.
- Ability to communicate in Korean and English is essential.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills for delivering high quality solution presentation/demo and RFI/RFP documentation.
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
- Ability to present and represent Thermo Fisher Scientific Informatics and Laboratory Automation business unit, including the total value proposition of the combined portfolios
- Demonstrate clear understanding of business value delivered by Informatics solutions
- Understands the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and assist sales managers in developing sales strategies to respond effectively.
- Has appropriate technical and business knowledge to present a compelling value proposition to prospects and customers in conjunction with sales team
Other Job Requirements:
- Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
- Able to travel up to 75%
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.