This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales coordinator to provide quality service to our customers and clients through monitoring of instrument orders from quote to installation.
The sales coordinator is responsible for ensuring complex orders are correctly configured, ordered and installed to customer timelines and will require liaising with the AI commercial team, service teams and the purchasing teams.
- Deliver & maintain a high level of service to our customers both internal and external and exceed service level expectations.
- Coordinate all internal stakeholders, commercial teams, purchasing teams and service teams to achieve a seamless process from customer order receipt to product delivery and through to installation.
- Ensure all submissions of the order entry package for both Australia and NZ is correct and in full; ensure all paperwork and approvals are supplied and checked prior to entering order and creating demand in the ERP.
- Ensure orders are entered into the ERP system within 48hrs of receipt, and monitored for action by purchasing officer.
- Ensure all order entry packages, sales pricing forms, quotes and stock authorisations are recorded in Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Manage inventory, goods for demonstration requests, stock authorizations for impending sales and consignment orders.
- Provide sales administration support, including raising product file creations, daily/weekly/monthly monitoring and report generation.
- Monitor status of all orders and update systems and all stakeholders as changes occur.
- Manage internal communications supporting each customer order - log any changes in scope or timeline and provide consistent updates to both internal stakeholder groups and the customer.
- Coordinate with the Service department to ensure all deadlines are met for delivery onto customer site and any preparations needed for installation are complete.
- Maintain contact with the customer to proactively keep them informed of status in meeting all key dates and milestones.
- Customer service skills and experience is essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in Science or related degree – Analytical Instruments background is highly desirable.
- Project management qualifications – highly desirable.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skill with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and with customers.
- Very strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Confidence to hold people accountable, and to challenge when details may be missing.
- Excellent computer skills and use of excel; experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM program.