When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
1、接听客户的电话并解答价格、产品信息、送货周期等问题, 以达到公司考核要求 。
Answer inbound inquiries about product information, quotation, order status and complaints etc. in courteous manner to meet KPI.
Keep efficient communication with relevant departments to ensure a total smooth order-to-cash flow and support sales team to achieve business target.
Contract negotiation with I/E company on commercial terms.
Follow up order package preparation and collect approval for order entry, ensure all documents comply with working instruction.
Timely solve order issues for customers to smooth the order process，drive payment/LCs and TEC of backlog orders as per sales forecast. Check L/C application form to make sure terms and conditions compliance ensure no discrepancies and payment collection on time
Coordinate with DC to expedite shipment. Provide shipping documents to customer and assist them to solve problem.
Support sales team to monitor instrument installation and acceptance status to ensure A/R collection ASAP
Cooperate with sales managers to review forecast。
Take customer satisfaction as high priority, handle customer requests, inquiries and complaints in a proper and timely manner.
4. 及时在ERP 系统中维护物料号和客户账号
Maintain material master & customer master data in ERP systems in a timely and accurate manner.
Capable to maintain and make sales report etc. business reports and provide analysis upon request.
- College degree or above
- Have working experience (min 3 years) in customer service , demand planning, and/or logistics related function. Experience in communication with end customer is preferred.
- Good communication skills and nice personality.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Proved skills in Excel, PPT and presentation is required.
- Strong team player, pro-active, flexible, self-motivated, willing to take additional responsibilities, eye for details, able to work under pressure independently.
- Knowledge in reputable ERP system and SAP is preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com