When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Laboratory Chemicals Division is currently seeking a Warehouse person (Meterer) in our Bridgewater, NJ facility in our ACROS department.
The Warehouse person is responsible for: directing, staging and placing all material as needed; using proper material handling equipment to perform tasks; picking, preparing, packaging, documenting, labeling and shipping all material as required; unloading, verifying sorting, locating and documenting all material; maintaining accurate inventory records; expected to do all possible to minimize downtime and material losses.
Mid-Shift Hours (10:30am-7:00pm)
- Previous warehouse experience, including RF Scanning and forklift operation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including detail orientation and accuracy in documentation
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- A high school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 40 lbs with or without accommodations
- Ability to work alternately in a seated or standing position is required
- Previous experience with computers
- Knowledge of safety standards
- Previous experience in a chemical environment
- Forklift operation experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.