When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Apply advanced data mining techniques to build models to optimize marketing activities (customer acquisition, up sell and cross sell, market baskets and customer experience and retention).
- Collaborate closely with marketing managers on implementing model output and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing tactics.
- Develop reports, visualization, and key performance indexes to track effectiveness of marketing and guide marketing decisions
- 3+ years of experience with machine learning, data mining, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms.
- 3+ years of experience in Python.
- 2+ years of experience in R.
- 1+ year of experience in building models in Spark using R, Python and Scala.
- 1+ year of experience in Tableau.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL.
- A strong background in data analysis, predictive statistical modeling, customer profiling and segmentation, experiment design and A/B and multivariate tests. Experience with collaborative filtering.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business areas and with global team.
- BS in computer science, data science, data analytics, or applied statistics.
- MS in computer science, data science, data analytics, or applied statistics.
- Experience with Natural Language and Text processing.
- Work Experience in Genetics and Bio Engineering.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.