- Independently makes decisions and utilizes available resources to meet customer requirements, which includes proficiency in Fisher Scientific mainframe systems, Fisher Scientific procedures, customer procedures, stockroom and material handling, depending on location
· Utilizes advanced systems or performs the functions stated below:
· Operates multiple proprietary systems which could include Fisher Scientific Requisition & Inventory Management System (RIMS), Fisher Scientific Internet, and Mainframe
· Executes 3rd party buys
· Executes Agent buys
· Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Fisher.
· Analyzes/maintains/reconciles various customer and Fisher reports to ensure customer and Fisher requirements are met.
· Communicates with direct supervisor any customer issues or potential problems
· Promotes personal growth and development by staying abreast of new policies and enhancements without the presence of site trainer and management team.
· Listens to customer concerns, effectively diffuses dissatisfaction, and quickly identifies course of action with a goal of first call resolution within established turnaround times
· Attend required training sessions (travel included).
· Produce metrics, complete inventory cycle counts and participate in inventory planning.
· Participates in projects and performs other duties as assigned.
· HS diploma or equivalent.
· BS/BA degree preferred.
· 1-5 years customer service experience.
· Proficient PC Knowledge, Windows based, MS Office.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria
· Ability to create and foster positive customer relationships.
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient computer skills/Microsoft office.
· Ability to work overtime.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to read, write, and speak English.
· Must have reliable transportation