- Generation and preparation of shipment documents and take them to Pharmacists for checking and signature.
- Receiving and Inspection of study shipments received, i.e. Checking and inspection of received study products and documents. Completion of Receiving and Inspection Forms.
- Perform duties related to storage of Clinical Research Products and related materials.
- Process orders from clinical research sites for clinical research products in CPIMS.
- Scanning and filing of shipment documents.
- Receiving released study products and related materials into the warehouse.
- Shipment of the products to clinical trial sites per order, i.e. packing and dispatch.
- Cold Chain maintenance during storage and shipment, including temperature recorders, i.e. ambient, wet ice and frozen shipments.
- Assist with Health and Safety matters if required – will be trained.
- Interact and communicate with CRPMC colleagues, trial site staff, suppliers and courier services when required in order to perform your duties.
- Assist with inventory control activities, including stock counts and using the Computerized Inventory Control System (CPIMS), e.g. check-ship and daily inventory reports.
- Assist with daily environmental monitoring and control activities, including storage temperature and relative humidity in the warehouse and storage equipments (e.g. freezers and cold rooms).
- Assist with auxiliary labeling operations for study number.
- Assist with any other functions as reasonably designated by the Manager/Responsible Pharmacist and/or Pharmacist, e.g. training & supervision of warehouse assistants.
- Undergo all required training in order to perform your duties as expected.
You will report to the Operations Supervisor and in his absence to the Responsible Pharmacist or Pharmacist-in-charge.
Must be a registered assistant
Does not have to be a qualified pharmacist
Previous working experience as a pharmacy assistant in a distribution environment