When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Respond positively to and expeditiously process all incoming telephone inquiries and orders.
- Increase revenue by participating in up-sell and cross-sell promotions.
- Adhere to SOP’s and departmental training guidelines.
- Follow established service quality standards and meet established telephone order processing time standards (talk time, after call work, order accuracy etc.)
- Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments.
- Utilize sales order entry system, catalogs, price lists and sales aids to provide accurate information to customers, including interpreting quotes and promotions and credit policies.
- Provide required documentation related to each particular order to meet shipping schedules (i.e. material safety data sheets, certificates of analysis, custom orders etc.).
- Maintain daily sales order log, reports, and other records; provide reports and logs as required.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Responding quickly and professionally to all customer inquiries, including pricing, availability, order status, shipping details, etc.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of 3 to 4 years of related customer service experience preferably with 1 to 2 years in an E-Commerce environment.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of personal computer applications such as Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Software, SAP Software, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have the ability to identify and solve problems and to multi-task under deadline.