Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Provide financial leadership to grow and drive both business and functional process improvements and productivity projects
- Deliver value-added business analysis and models, as well as define and report meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision-making.
- Lead the financial planning and reporting processes, including monthly closings, quarterly re-forecasts, and annual statements for the EPM business.
- Responsible for timely and accurate (SarBox and GAAP) monthly close reporting. Ensure adherence to the Corporate Approval Authority Matrix and maintain key business controls.
- Lead the EPM business’s annual operating plan process as well as play a key role in the Division’s annual strategic planning process.
- Lead and coach the Finance team, with a continued focus on developing their business acumen and business partnerships
- Develop finance, business and reporting processes that will be the standard for use across the corporation.
- Demonstrated track record of applying creative thinking and analysis to solve business needs in ambiguous environments. Must have experience implementing operational rigor and programs across organizations
- Demonstrated Business Acumen – Financial background that demonstrates the ability to quickly understand & identify key performance drivers to ensure focus & energy are directed accordingly
- Strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Strong team building skills and experience leading cross functional /country teams and building organizational relationships with customers, peers and operating partners across functions & geographies
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with subordinates, peers, and upper management are prerequisites to success in this position.
- Self motivated; Action/results oriented– Lead logically and predictably, with high degree of drive towards action and outcomes
- Proven ability to obtain buy-in at the executive level
- The ability to handle multiple assignments, work flexible hours and cope with the complexity of tracking and managing multiple, disparate moving parts
- Organized, structured thinker – Remain calm under high pressure; Digest large pieces of information and be energized by it
- Have superior analytical and communication skills to frame business challenges/opportunities for executive consumption and respectfully hold people accountable
- SAP and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience preferred.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- 10+ years of related experience in financial analysis, reporting, and accounting leadership for manufacturing, operations, and overall business environments within a large, professionally managed operating company.
- 5+ years in an independent controller.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required; preferably CPA or CMA certification.
- Experience with a Tier I (preferably SAP) ERP system