Job ID :
Canada - Ottawa
- Process invoices for RSD Canada accurately and efficiently throughout the month in the Mainframe
- Verify all invoices for proper approval and valid GL numbers
- Provide excellent customer service by providing resolution to all emails and phone calls from vendors in a timely manner
- Ensure deadlines and guidelines are adhered to based on Corporate Policy
- Ensure that suppliers’ statements remain current and maintain good relationship with them
- Maintain inventory accrual listing
- Work with Supply Chain to resolve price, quantity, and product discrepancies
- Prepare LEAN Board updates
- Mail sort and invoice filing
- Provides backup to Accounts Payable Specialist 2
- Additional duties and projects as required
- College diploma in Accounting
- At least 2-3 years experience in Accounts Payable
- Need to be able to process large volumes of information efficiently.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Open to change and learn new skills