When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This position will be responsible for developing and executing a sales training curriculum for the North America region. Working closely with division commercial leaders, marketing leaders and regional counterparts the position will assess the most critical sales enablement needs and develop plans that successfully deliver training goals. The position will manage and utilize in-house and vendors resources.
• Collaborate with commercial sales leadership and Director Sales Operations in the Americas to develop a sales training strategy and curriculum to enhance the organizations sales capabilities to drive sales performance and results.
• Collaborate with the global/regional sales enablement organization to develop an annual training plan, adapt global initiatives and resources to Americas regional needs, assess effectiveness of current approach to training and implement suggestions to improve.
• Explore new ways to deliver training to optimize reps time, access to information, and rep retention.
• Develop/adapt training plans which appropriately include sales skills, sales methodology and product training.
• Develop/Adapt an onboarding training program to quickly ramp new sales people and accelerate time to effectively sell.
• Utilize approved sales process and methodologies and professional learning resources to create balanced learning maps for main sales functions.
• Source, select and maintain selling skills vendor relationships within the region to ensure consistent and effective sales methodology training across the region.
• Develop and maintain sales training reinforcement and refresher methodologies.
• Collaborate with global/regional sales enablement organization to ensure employees are equipped to utilize CRM and other sales enablement tools and reports to drive results.
• Eventually, supervise added regional training resources (specialist or contractors)
• Responsible for the successful communication and execution of the annual training plan.
• Develop or guide content development as needed.
• Facilitate training via the web and/or classroom.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.