Job ID :
US - California - San Diego
- Reviews purchasing requisitions for areas of responsibility to ensure completeness of requisition and approval verification.
- Processes requisitions in a timely manner to ensure delivery meets the requirements of internal Company customer. Expedites orders with vendor/distributor as necessary and communicates status to internal customers where appropriate.
- Supports Purchasing and Receiving staff and resolves inconsistencies or issues related to physical receipt of goods, including refusals, returns, damages, etc.
- Provides management with recommendations and/or suggestions to update policies and procedures to better ensure the quality, accuracy and adherence to such policies and procedures.
- Supports other Purchasing staff by performing special projects, as directed.
- Ability to perform job function in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Stand-in for various short-staffed duties as necessary, which requires knowledge on all purchasing functions through willingness to cross-train
- Executes 3rd party buys
- Analyzes, maintains, reconciles various customer and Fisher reports to ensure customer and Fisher requirements are met
- Communicates with Supervisor any customer issues or potential problems
- Maintains SOP’s and work instructions adherent to the scope of work and contract
- Reconciles invoicing issues
- Processes returned good authorizations for warehouse and vendor direct items
- Completes backorder reports at their designated frequency