When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Documentum Architect and Lead will provide technical leadership through the whole project lifecycle by:
• Providing best practice solutions based on known and anticipated future business, technical functional, and infrastructure requirements
• Creation of prototypes, POCs, presentations, collateral documents and solution designs
• Creating and maintaining the architectural deliverables for the project
• Ensuring smooth and timely delivery of the project in collaboration with Project Manager and the project team
- At least 10+ years of experience within Information Technology
- At least 7 years of experience working with the Documentum Product Suite including Content Server implementation, Document Management, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Records Management, and Collaboration with inclusion of document scanning and imaging.
- 3+ years actively serving in a Documentum Architect/Technical Lead Role leveraging Documentum versions 6.x and 7.x
- Hands on experience in tools like Documentum Administrator(DA), Documentum Application Builder(DAB), Documentum Application Installer(DI),Composer, Workflow Manager, Business Process Manager
- Two years of experience building custom client solutions using xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP) as its workflow and case management engine
- Three years of implementation and support experience in D2LS - LSQM
- Two years of experience with Captiva
- Three years of experience with Records Management and Retention Policy Services
- Three years of experience with Physical Records Management
- Proven experience in the design and configuration of content object models, object types, and custom metadata hierarchies
- 5 to 7 years’, workflows, web services, and custom DFC client applications
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in delivering solutions in a global scale setting
- 5 to 7 years’ experience working in a hybrid Windows or UNIX/Linux environment
- Knowledge of SSL communications, ASP.Net, C#, Oracle PL/SQL, and MS SQL is a plus
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with and influence customers both in-person and in writing.
- Ability to provide technical and strategic leadership to both the client and development resources.
- Ability to anticipate immediate and future business needs leveraging industry best practices, use independent judgment and proceed on their own initiative.
- Must have strong teamwork, flexibility and communication skills.
- Deep focus on prioritized tasks and highly results oriented.
- A strong sense of responsibility and rigorous attention to detail.
Education & Experience:
- Must have at least 5 to 7 years’ experience with Documentum products and integration of the Documentum platform to enterprise applications
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.