The incumbent will establish/improve existing customer relationship targeted at assigned accounts and develop new business opportunities. This position will be charged with increasing profitable sales by selling lab equipment and consumables/chemicals. The incumbent will negotiate and close sales, be responsible for operational analysis of customers, pricing and projects.
Working this position will require excellent communication skills and abilities to resolve account issues, Days Sales Outstanding-DSO, accounts payables for the territory, and the ability to respond to e-mails and voicemails in a timely manner.
In this role, you will be responsible for
• Proven ability to call on customers in territory assigned, plan schedule, organize and control daily tasks, functions and duties to yield maximum sales results from efforts
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customers
• Evaluate and communicate product and service needs for assigned account
• Complete all required administrative duties, including but not limited to all daily / weekly reports to management, maintain follow up files and communicate results
• Ability to apply consultative selling skills and ‘close the deal’
• Ability to multi-task and maintain a heavy workload
• Articulate communication skills (in person and over the phone)
1. Proven sales track record
2. Industry track record for securing new business preferred
3. Proven abilities in the area of competitive account development
4. Proven abilities managing new contract/account roll-outs
5. Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
6. Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base in territory
7. Ability to utilize PC software, i.e. Word, Excel to track sales data
8. Acquire knowledge to understand Thermo Fisher pricing and operational systems
9. Bachelor degree is required with major Chemistry/Bioscience background. Familiar with lab instruments market is preferred.
10. Above 3 years working experience in sales & marketing background. The candidate who possesses Key Account selling experience is preferred.
11. Self-motivated, positive attitude, customer focused, willing to take initiative
12. Good negotiation and communication skills
13. Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and oral