When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
· Responsible for the sale of CMD products in the assigned sales area.
· Ensure that products are represented in the territory in order to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
· Develop and explore business opportunities in the territory.
· Prepare sales forecast report both quarterly and yearly with high accuracy.
· Organize and participate marketing activities, such as seminars, workshop or demo as needed to generate sales leads and qualify them.
· Develop and maintain good relationship with customers and industry opinion leaders.
· Manage customer satisfaction with all installed customers through effective coordination with Customer Support team, and effective problem solving to customers as necessary
· Has ultimate responsibility for account management in assigned territory
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.