Job ID :
US - Maryland - Frederick
- Essential Functions:
- Responsible for compiling cycle count results and metrics reporting
- Responsible for analysis and reconciliation of stock variances with root cause analysis
- Reviews root causes with respective department to ensure compliance of process workflows and procedures
- Works in a team setting as well as independently.
- Possess good organizational skills and follow and improve department procedures.
- May require 0-25% travel
- Works in an ERP system and site systems
- Interprets team metrics
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience (in operations data analysis or equivalent experience)
- Solid experience with JD Edwards or other ERP software is required.
- Experience with AS/400 and major databases preferred.
- ERP JDE and SAP experience is required
- Ability to stand and walk, and sit for extended periods.
- Ability to crawl and reach.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment under various temperatures including room temperature (59–86 degrees F), cold-room (36-46 degrees F), and/or freezer-room (minus 4 – 23 degrees F).
- Ability to routinely push and pull and/or lift up to 40 lbs (20 kg) on a regular basis.
- Ability to work with hazardous materials
- Ability to work and prioritize effectively on multiple assignments concurrently, and meet standard response times and deadlines.
- .Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to resolve problems and make recommendations via independent judgment and initiative
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external and internal customers
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules, hours, and overtime as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to remain detail oriented in fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to problem solve
- Is comfortable in computer applications and current software (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Access)
- Continuous Improvement Experience
- Data Analysis and gaining metric
- Lean, and/or Green Belt/ Yellow Belt certification is desirable