Job ID :
United Kingdom - Paisley
- Processes and analyzes change orders for sku creation & release, changes, corrections and discontinuation.
- Develops and maintains department procedures and work instructions.
- Interacts with various functional teams globally to meet department, project and business objectives.
- Works with guidance and support
- Participation in Global projects such as data clean up initiatives, integrations and system improvements.
- Supports product transfers and site consolidations
- Communicates with internal customers to collect required product data
- Manages the change control process for product release, change and discontinuation
- Interfaces with other functions, as needed, to drive SKUs through the release process
- Provides end-users and management status updates on in-process SKUs
- Executes product data changes for approved changes orders in site support systems
- Runs reports and queries related to the change management activities
- Works with R&D, Product Managers, Program and NPI teams to gather requirements on new product configuration using established, site specific (e.g. Carlsbad) processes and systems and lead efforts to improve such processes.
- Tracks key performance indicators (KPIs) and creates dashboard reports.