Job ID :
Japan - Tokyo
- Create QA processes at AIG, APD and MBD
- Monitor, review and facilitate resolution of product quality issues and escalate potential issues to the management, as necessary
- Respond customer enquiry/complaint for product quality and regulatory compliance
- Create and Provide product certifications to customers
- Ensure that Quality Management Systems and procedures are in compliance with ISO9001 and PMD Act.
- Work closely with other departments including Service and Operations, and Mfg sites globally and solve product quality issues.
- Other duties will be assigned
REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION:
- Required language skills: Fluent in Japanese and business level English (Both written and verbal communication are must)
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of Quality Assurance, Technical Support and/or Product Management.
- Excellent communication skills with the internal/external.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO9001 (trained as Internal Quality System Auditor), QMS ordinance, PMD Act is a plus.
- PC skill (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Multi-site experience, in a large sized company.
- Requires the ability to provide solutions based on his/her own knowledge and industry experience base. Some travel is required.
- A minimum B.Sc. degree in Biological/Chemical/Pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent
- Proactive; aspiring, positive attitude; works well under stress
- Strong communicator
- Hands-on, action-oriented, and able to implement effectively
- Able to balance the need for Quality and the need for efficiency
- Able to work independently