When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
To complete all warehouse functions as assigned in a safe, efficient and accurate manner assisting in ensuring that all of the day’s work is completed.
- Order Picking- responsible for collecting customer orders, finding the appropriate products and delivering the order and materials to the appropriate shipping department.
- Order Shipping- responsible for overall order fulfillment including verification of material to be shipped, packaging selection and labeling according to site and DOT/IATA requirements.
- This position will require some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs., heavier weights with assistance).
- Other duties as assigned by the Department Manager/Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to understand, speak, and read English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com