Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad
- Conduct in-process and final product testing following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for assuring that products are tested to meet the highest quality standards as determined by performance specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring that QC tasks are completed according to: schedule, company policies, procedures and test methods.
- Effectively implement and maintain the company's Standard Operating Procedures for Quality Control.
- Understands test results and pursues clarification of unusual results. Develops and uses system for anticipating and recognizing errors.
- Resolves discrepancies and reports results.
- Adheres to good documentation practices to ensure data integrity and traceability.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility and a passion to drive for results are key for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or closely related field
- 0-2 years of work experience in a Research or GMP Quality Control laboratory
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, such as current GMP regulations
- Experience performing a variety of antibody based assays for bulk materials, in-process materials, and finished products
- Experience writing and modifying Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to review and understand test data
- Ability to understand and follow safety precautions and procedures
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate across multidisciplinary teams and to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and achieve goals and objectives
- Strong math skills, scientific background, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong work ethic, and computer literacy