This individual will be part of the Genetics Sciences Division (GSD) and Clinical Sequencing Division (CSD) North American Channel Marketing team providing critical support to the team as a whole. They will support the NA channel marketing team by assimilating the global marketing strategies of the businesses and working with the channel team to adapt them for optimal deployment through the Tier 1 channel partners (Fisher Scientific, Fisher Healthcare, LSG Biosciences). This individual will have a critical role in content development and campaign execution. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in a stimulating environment!
- Develop marketing strategies, campaigns and sales initiatives to drive sales for GSD/CSD products that are enabled through Tier 1 Channels in NA
- Partner with global/regional market development and channel marketing managers to adapt global market strategies for deployment to and through the channels
- Measure success of marketing deployment through the channel
- Partner with channel marketing managers to assess unique channel marketing and sales initiative needs and develop channel specific programs, tactics and content
- Assist channel managers with content development processes as well as directly reviewing and adapting content for use by channel partners
- Partner with channel program specialist to drive expanded development of training materials, programs, and events tailored to various audiences within GSD/CSD and channels.
- Partner with channel program specialist to proactively identify, create, and distribute best practices across business units for working with channel partners
- Deliver technical training as required and/or coordinate with Regional Market Development/Global Market Development to support technical training. Attend channel sales meetings and training events.
- Partner with channel marketing managers on design/creative for large channel meetings (booths, training, etc...)
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing or marketing communications
- BS in a technical field (Biology or related scientific area)
- Demonstrated ability in managing events, programs, and projects.
- Proficient with excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in design and creation of marketing content and collateral.
- Familiarity with sales training and related practices.
- Experience with marketing analytics.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Experience in life science markets and technical understanding of genetic analysis products
- Project management or related experience preferred.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com