Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Delivers strong analytical advice on internal compensation issues, market data, salary surveys and compensation practices in collaboration with compensation team members and HR Business Partners to make recommendations and influence business decisions.
- Develops metrics and analytics to inform HR leadership on compensation programs to inform and influence decision-making through timely, accurate analytics and data-driven business recommendations.
- Performs analysis and forecasting for purposes of budget estimates and reporting
- Participates in the design, development and delivery of corporate compensation programs and initiatives by providing consultation along with research and analytical support.
- Develops and deliver manager and employee training on various compensation projects and initiatives
- Conducts research, learns best practices and provides input on recommendations on global plans and programs.
- Manages the enhancement and development of systems and tools to support the Total Compensation Planning Process and execution
- 5-8 years of experience in a fast-paced environment at growth/scaling stage business and partnering with increasing levels of responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Human Resources, Management or other related discipline
- Working knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Project management skills
- Experience with financial modeling
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Attention to detail, flexibility, ability to prioritize and take initiative
- An analytical mindset and comfortable with interpreting data, recognizing and communicating trends, and developing material to present key data elements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong skills with MS Excel