· Supervise daily operations for credit, collections and cash applications, and ensure all procedures are being followed.
· Evaluate and approve billing adjustments, special applications and write offs, and provide guidance in this area.
· Review and assist with reconciliations of customer accounts.
· Analyze collection reports and assist with collection matters and dispute resolution.
· Research and address complex customer issues and ensure issues are resolved fully and in a timely manner.
· Assist management with analyzing accounts receivable reports.
· Determine appropriate staffing needs and assist with hiring to these needs.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to prioritize while paying great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Critical thinking, analytical and negotiating skills
- Ability to multi-task and respond to change in a fast paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
- SAP/Oracle/Collection System experience preferred
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Excel experience
- Computer System knowledge