Job ID :
United Kingdom - Paisley
- Perform website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the HR1 Portal.
- Work with local content owners to assist with the development of new content and review of existing content.
- Co-ordinate content reviews, provide an assessment of quality and establish content inventories to catalog and organize online content.
- Transfer content from training presentations and other sources into an easily consumable format on existing HR1 knowledge base article pages.
- Seek out customers to gather feedback for portal content improvement and enhancement opportunities.
- Work directly with content owners to determine web content project scope and specifications.
- Edit content written by others and co-ordinate translation requirements.
- Support the HRTS team with the continuous development of the HR1 Portal design and provide requirements to improve customer experience in the region.
- Identify opportunities for self service offerings through our HR1 Portal and support related projects.
- Conduct routine audits with defined content owners to ensure continued level of excellence in online content.
- Conduct audits on cases to identify areas of improvement in overall process, existing online content, or identify knowledge gaps.
- Manage the permission settings for our HR1 Portal.
- Troubleshoot SharePoint issues within our case management system
- Support analysis of Cardiolog analytics and work on search engine optimization.
- Develop and maintain internal HR1 collaboration tools
- Support the development and implementation of internal communication material specific to the Regional HR1 services.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance