When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Marketing Analyst will be part of the Laboratory Products Insights and Analytics team. This team has responsibility for the development and execution of market and customer insights to grow the Laboratory Products Division (LPD) globally, transform the customer experience, and increase EBITA.
This role will help plan, analyze, and monitor marketing campaigns through the entire funnel to achieve annual revenue and marketing expense goals. You will work closely with marketing stakeholders to help identify and explore new business opportunities and market trends for Laboratory Products. You will contribute to the annual strategic planning process with well researched and articulate market insights and analysis to maximize the Laboratory Products business.
This is a very exciting time, with a very exciting chapter ahead of us. Strap on your seat belts and join us. Help us transform. Help change the game.
- Partner with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Sales Ops teams to leverage data across marketing channels to improve acquisition and retention of new and existing customers
- Utilize research tools and models to provide strategies to improve marketing acquisition cost, conversion rates; as well as influence strategic planning and product development goals
- Develop insights, Key Performance Indicators and visual dashboards; ongoing reporting to management, executives and cross-functional teams
Qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Data Analytics or related fields
- 5+ years in marketing analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Data Analytics or related fields
- Experience with multi-channel, cross-platform marketing campaigns
- Expert level proficiency in Excel and ability to build business cases and support campaign optimization
- Experience with reporting platforms including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DSPs, PPC and social media platforms, Salesforce.com, Eloqua
- Arranges data and information in a useful format that is easily understandable and retrievable
- Expresses and qualifies ideas clearly in meetings
- Ability to use data to communicate actionable business recommendations
- Familiarity working in a large corporation within a matrixed organization structure is a