When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Handle daily import operations to meet our target as well as in compliance with customs laws, regulations and policies.
- Closely work with Freight Forwarder, broker to deliver a timely and cost effective result of customs declaration.
- Prepare declaration documents, import license (CIQ, 3C, AQSIQ…) and statements if necessary.
- Keep accurate records for the shipments both in soft (TFS logistics system) and hard copy. Closely tracking the shipments’ status and maintain the data in our logistics system.
- Handle the special case such as customs questioning and Customer’s urgent delivery request independently and with high efficiency.
- Find root cause of failed performance and make correction plan.
- Follow manager’s instruction, do in an efficient way and feedback the result on time.
- Check Hub inventory weekly to ensure SAP record in accordance with the Customs record and deal with some issues
- Reply inter and external Customer’s inquiry and provide clearance consultancy
- Analyze KPI report and shipment delay reason to find the root cause and improve process
- College or above degree, major in logistics, supply chain, International trade, or related areas. English skill: CET 4 or above
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of import process, especially for WGQ FTZ
- Familiar with HTS classification rules and practice
- A good team player, proactive, high responsibility, willing to learn and adapt to high pressure
- Strong communication and coordinating capability
- Good in data analysis and sensitive with numbers
- Good computer skills, especially with Excel and PPT
- Excellent in written and oral English
- Basic knowledge of ERP or SAP is a plus
- Experience in MD products is a priority
- Experience in port import clearance.
- Have customs broker certificate/experience or worked in a 3PL
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com