This position is focused on service delivery excellence for Unity Lab Services. Specific activities relative to the job function could include: inventory management, order management, chemical management, glassware washing, material handling. This position will utilize the functionality of systems and applications relevant to the job function, such as: RIMS, chemical management software, SAP, and the Microsoft Office suite of programs. Customer interface communication skills are required. It is also expected that this position will have a basic understanding of the performance metrics applicable to site specific activities.
- Order entry, order expediting, customer service call resolution, return goods authorization, processing of backorders, problem resolution, executing 3rd party and agent buys, vendor and customer interaction.
- Independently makes decisions and utilizes available resources to meet customer requirements.
- Analyzes/maintains/reconciles various customer and Fisher reports to ensure customer and Fisher requirements are met.
- Demonstrates proficiency at capturing, presenting and explaining job or site specific performance metrics.
- Communicates with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems.
- Utilizes basic systems or performs the functions that support various inventory and chemical management programs
- Access & utilize Thermo Fisher Scientifics’ Intranet and SharePoint document management system.
- Positively represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times throughout customer locations.
- Read, write and speak English
- High School Diploma
- Work overtime, as required
- Comply with site safety regulations
- Proficient Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge and skills
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Effectively communicate with various levels of personnel at the customer site
- Collaborative work style
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional and courteous
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Effective problem solver
- Sound organizational and time management skills
- Customer-service focus
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Works primarily at customer location, no travel required