Support the APAC & Emerging Market finance reporting, and forecast process Improve analytical tools, systems & processes to support all businesses across the region Support regional projects in finance related work-streams
- Drive standard finance management process, keep on looking for opportunities of improvement
- Support FP&A manager developing and improving the planning & forecasting tools
- Collaborate with division team, build regional business intelligence capability, providing visibility to commercial team and improve forecast accuracy.
- Clean up finance related information in HR management system, ensure data integrity
- Support annual planning process at regional level, consolidate forecast submitted by countries, prepare preliminary analysis for executive review.
- Perform ad hoc projects related aiming to support organic growth, EBITA expansion and liquidation
Skills and Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Power Point, knowledge of Access preferred
- Strong system skills with ability to learn new systems quickly Ability to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner
- Strong attention to detail and follow through Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment, able to take direction and work towards goal
- Good business analysis, market analysis and financial analysis skills
On successful completion of the 12-month mentorship, the new Finance Professional will be invited to join us as a regular employee within the Finance team, making further significant contributions to the world.