Job ID :
Germany - Erlangen
- Project management for radiation protection instrumentation and systems.
- Scientific and technical project consultation.
- Independent project management for assigned customer projects.
- Project related development activities (adaptation and integration of electronic, mechanical components).
- Independent review of tender specifications and related standards.
- Production of technical offers as well as realization of the cost calculations.
- Production of technical project specifications.
- Production of requirement specifications for hard and software suppliers.
- Project and product documentation, e.g. in reference to standards or specific requirements.
- Coordination of performance tests (radiological, EMV, electric and device security).
- Close collaboration with sales channels, development teams, customer service and external service providers.
- Coordination of software production specific for project with both internal and external resources.
- Clarification of demands specific for customer projects.
- Time schedule and cost responsibility for projects.
- Coordination of factory acceptance tests as well as site acceptance tests.
- Organization of training for customers, users and service staff.
- Participation in activities for the continuous improvement process (PPI).
- Responsibility for the production of project reports.
- Masters degree in physics or equivalent
- Expertise in radiation measuring technology and radiation protection
- Project execution experience in the nuclear industry
- Demonstrable experience in project management and team leadership skills
German and English fluency
- Self-motivated with a bias for action and a keen sense of urgency
- Effective negotiating skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills at all levels
- Professional computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to travel