When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We are seeking a Market development manager who Identify, evaluate and execute opportunities for LSC core products in high growth vertical segments.
This exciting role will be an influential part of the team that develops and delivers a novel customer experience to both delight our customers and increase the impact of our marketing initiatives for the Lab Solution China (LSC) of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The Market development manager will partner with the product marketing manager and their cross functional teams to develop and execute growth strategies and solution based customer programs that include multiple Laboratory Products and/or customer segments. This leader will also drive the marketing effectiveness of all cross divisional marketing campaigns and activities to harmonize and focus the campaign deliverables to ensure measurable impact. The position works closely with Marketing Stakeholders, Sales and Customers, as needed, to deliver world class solutions and exceed the LSC revenue and EBITA growth objectives.
• Achieve LPD annual revenue goals and marketing expense budget for target vertical segment.
• Work closely with the product marketing team to define a vision for vertical market growth, design vertical growth strategies to actively pursue new market opportunities and develop vertical marketing plans to grow the business in China.
• Lead the creation and implementation of focused and prioritized growth strategies for the target vertical segment working collaboratively with marketing and product colleagues.
• Lead the work in a matrix environment to deliver customer centric marketing programs and tools that are differentiated and provide increased, measurable value to targeted customer segments, aligned to Division’s growth strategies.
• Coordinate operating mechanisms across the product marketing team to ensure alignment and visibility, promote best practices, and communicate and feedback with product marketing, marketing communication and regional marketing and channel partners.
• The role will work closely with the marketing community on key initiates to enhance business and marketing performance. These could include projects to optimize marketing processes.
• Owns vertical campaign goals and objectives. Reviews and revises programs to maximize member adoption and program utilization.
• Accountable to achieve KPI targets as mutually established with the business and regularly reports to Senior Management on target performance
• At least 5 years in a marketing or business development role that includes demonstrated experience, successfully implementing marketing plans across channels.
• Working knowledge of marketing infrastructure systems such as CRMs, marketing databases, and project management software.
• Experience in marketing in a highly technical field or scientific environment is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in biology or Biochemistry related desired. M.B.A. preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.