As a Customer Care Representative fluent in Czech and Slovak you will be responsible for processing fax and written quotes and orders according to the divisional guidelines. Our Customer Service Representatives may also be required to relay price and availability of products to customers where necessary.
An excellent communicator you will answer written queries from internal and external customers regarding orders, quotes, price inquiries, complaints, and manage incoming e-mails from the generic e-mail address.
You will also be required to monitor and provide feedback on any ordering or quoting related issues where applicable.
The skills required will include:
- Fluent in Czech and Slovak anguages, written and oral
- Good English language skills
- Competent Microsoft Office user, Excel knowledge
- Experience in a customer contact and/or order administration role
- High level of accuracy, high standards for excellence
- Good organizational skills, excellent time management, ability to plan and manage various tasks
- Motivated, career-focused personality with positive, can-do attitude
- Must be able to work effectively both on an individual level and within a team environment
- Experience working in a multi-channel customer service environment
- Track record of being able to multi-task and work in a flexible work environment
- General business acumen
- You are required to be smartly presented at all times and have a professional approach when dealing with customers and key stakeholders
- Experience in Microsoft office
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate in German, both orally and in writing
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- A-levels and or degree desirable.