When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Responsible for the management of the forecast and demand signal within the BioProduction business. Work with Sales, Division, Operations and Commercial leaders to develop both near and longer term revenue and volume plans. These demand plans are required to be as SKU specific as possible. Partner with regions and customers to manage key life cycle programs.
- Work with Global Sales teams to implement new system tools for forecasting revenues and volumes (i.e. SalesForce.com). Conduct key meetings with all required regions and leaders to support a complete global view of demand.
- Coordinate with Sales and Commercial teams within the Cell Culture BioProduction product lines to gather required data to support Global Operations Supply side needs for capacity planning, asset requirements and headcount resources. Also support Supply side in achieving targeted lead-time objectives.
- Drive and participate in Kaizen projects focused on improvements to Global Operations performance, cost structure and customer experience.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years’ experience in supply and/or demand planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of experience supporting multisite locations for global company
- Demand Forecasting experience
- APICS certification
- E1 or SAP systems experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com