responsible for the stability of whole tele-sales team’s daily work both inbound inquiry and outbound leads hunting to find new business opportunities and drive incremental revenue. This requires the Tele-sales supervisor to be not only experienced to perform activities including: leads or new customer hunting, leads nurture, conversion, and contract negotiation, but also be sensitive to identify problems, take action to improve process and solve issue for the whole team.
With the development of Tele-sales Team, the Tele-sales supervisor shall have fast learning skills for new knowledge (Including new products, contract knowledge, compliance policy, pricing, etc…) fully involved in new process & policy setup, team performance measurement and also be more sensitive for the market situation, customer needs and experience to setup a customer orientated team working style.
Lead and stabilize the daily work in telesales team, including but not limited to the below tasks
- Proactively give outbound calls to find sales opportunities and target customers to offer related consumable products/product portfolios and service.
- Record customer feedback about our proactive offer; closely follow up or escalate to related commercial or service team to fix the best potential customers.
- Communicate with customers to recognize sales leads. Follow up closely to finally win the sales leads.
- Provides sales support in proposal and presentation creation for specific sales opportunities.
- Escalate complex customer request during customer communication and escalate to people in different function and follow up until solution reached.
- Maintain outbound call and follow up information in call center system.
- Delivers efficient activities to ensure that the services are meeting customer needs.
2. Collect and identify issues happen in daily work and workout action plan to optimize daily practice.
3. Help team members to seek support from different parties including commercial team, customer order service team, IT, call center system vendors to solve issue from internal and external customers.
4. Measure and evaluate soft skills, job knowledge of each telesales rep, improve team performance and lead team to meet the annual sales target and KPIs.
5. Quickly identify process issues, creatively improve working process to make telesales team daily work more effective.
6. Maintain telesales report system, evaluate and monitor team quality on a monthly basis to keep all the team members work on the same pace and finally reach team and personal level KPI, .
7. Work with Alternative Channel Manager to identify new task base on company development and setup new process for the developing team job content.