Accounts Trainee - AAT
Apprenticeship Opportunity based in Altrincham, UK
This is an exciting opportunity for an entry level role to work in a successful multinational corporation. Working as part of the EMEA corporate finance team within a dynamic environment the candidate must be able to work well on their own and also as part of a team.
You will learn and grow alongside a thriving business within a friendly and welcoming environment. You’ll receive ongoing coaching, as well as study support to ensure that you achieve your AAT qualification.
No previous background in finance is required but the successful candidate must show a willingness to learn and a real interest in a long-term finance career.
- Process accounts payable invoices on SAP
- Process intercompany invoices in a timely and accurate manner, resolving any issues
- Interact with various internal departments and external suppliers to resolve any queries
- Support the EMEA corporate finance team with any ad hoc requests and projects
- Support the UK Statutory Director including any administrative tasks required
- Produce yearend accounts for a number of non-trading UK legal entities
- Support requests from external auditors as well as various groups companywide
- Assist the UK expense programme administrator with ad hoc queries
- Review and analyse monthly travel and expense data performing spot checks on data accuracy
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- A minimum of two A Levels grade A - E
- Desire to study the AAT qualification
- Have strong IT skills, proficient in MS Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and good judgement
- Self motivated
£13,000 annual salary dependent on age & experience plus benefits including study package, 25 days holiday and free parking on site.