- Manages labeling projects for both Direct and OEM customers.
- Works with cross functional teams to implement labeling changes.
- Annotates/revises labeling components in Adobe Acrobat.
- Redlines and updates documentation to support the Product Change Order (PCO).
- Prepares and routes PCO in the document management system.
- Updates and maintains Master Spreadsheet for tracking PCO approval and release.
- Requests part numbers through the document management system (Agile System).
- Prepares presentations on the status of labeling projects.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent
3+ years of experience in Adobe Acrobat.
Experience working on labeling in a regulated environment.
Understanding of Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Document Controls.
Experience working with BOMs (Bill of Materials) and Specification documents.
Must be able to write clear, understandable documentation.
Intermediate computer skill including experience using MS Excel, Word, and Office.