Job ID :
Sweden - Hägersten
SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
With 55,000 extraordinary minds in our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher Scientific has an important story to tell. Whether we are helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition - accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
A permanent opportunity exists at Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. for a Unity Lab Services Sales Representative. You will report to our team based in Switzerland but the position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The position coordinates sales processes for assigned accounts, via the telephone and through customer visits, for an assigned geography in accordance with approved sales and marketing plans. The incumbent will utilize selling skills to identify and qualify leads, initiate the sales process and successfully promote and consummate the sales of services products to achieve or exceed the assigned territory sales plan.
The primary objective of this role is the direct two-way person-to-person interactions with customers that start and develop relationships which achieve the best possible sales representation for the organization whilst delivering and exceeding our annual operating targets.
- Ensure the achievement/overachievement of the sales targets by maintaining, identifying and developing sales opportunities through an out-bound sales activity.
- Ensure that all necessary resources needed are used effectively in order to close sales.
- Build and maintain relationships in person, via telephone and email with customers and potential customers in an assigned territory to allow product and service information to be communicated and strategic information to be gathered.
- Consolidate these relationships occasionally by field actions.
- Develop and maintain detailed customer/prospect records and ensure that the relevant mailing list and database reflects this information (e.g. Customer Contacts Database and Marketing Database).
- Utilizes data sources to analyze and develop sales opportunities with the greatest ROI.
- Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which includes emerging customers.
- Support marketing programs in other territories as assigned by the Sales Manager.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a motivated person, who enjoys working independently and demonstrates a positive attitude and desire to succeed. We also hope that you have a degree or relevant experience in Science based subject. Previous telesales/sales experience is desirable.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- General knowledge of assigned product portfolio and/or customer segment required.
- Practical understanding of the sales process and buying circle.
- An ability to function effectively in a high performance team.
- Good communication skills and excellent listening skills.
- Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office packages.
- Fluency in local language plus ability to communicate in English (oral/written).
IS THIS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. What story will you tell?
APPLY NOW on our career site http://jobs.thermofisher.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 September 2017
If you have questions then please contact
Victoria Johansson (Senior Recruiter Nordics) firstname.lastname@example.org
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 18 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.