When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that enables our customers to build a healthier, safer and cleaner world. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Establish the strategy to build long term relationship with the Key Accounts of Thermo Fisher Scientific for the country.
- Implements sustainable action plans to establish Thermo Fisher Scientific as a Brand among the Key Accounts that will contribute to the high growth opportunities
- Develop strong relationships at the Key account to build a strong partnership for expanding the business opportunities across all divisions.
- Develop and implement an account plan to grow the revenues at the account above market average.
- Deliver on revenues on the Annual Sales Plan in line with Sales budget defined.
- Be accountable for the commercial performance of the Focus account.
- Monitor product mix performance and implement corrective measures where necessary.
- Produce monthly prospect pipeline and forecast.
- Work with the BU sales teams to manage price / performance matrix and optimize & capture price where possible.
- Take a hands-on approach, and act as escalation point for all customer and system issues.
- Collaborate with Service In charge to develop joint initiatives and provide appropriate customer care according to CAS measure.
- Works with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the focus account program
- Liaise with all Thermo departments to improve processes.
- Ensure alignment and provide inputs to PMD’s and Development Plans for employees’ part of Focus Account extended team.
- Builds connects with Global Account Managers/decision makers at Thermo Fisher Scientific in respective divisions.
- Provides accurate forecasts of available business opportunities for Thermo Fisher Scientific with the account.
- Finalizes and executes necessary seminars, meetings etc with Key Decision makers of the
account, along with respective divisions in India.
- Follows up on actions post these meetings and enables the internal sales/operations process to deliver product or service.
- Builds strong communications with the sales, service and operation teams that support the
account so as to establish high CAS scores.
- CAS score at the account handled should be at the 5 basis points above company CAS.
Planning and Forecasting:
- Produce & deliver Annual Sales Plan in line with Goal Tree.
- Monitor and product mix performance and implement corrective / growth measures where necessary.
- Manage price / performance matrix and optimize & capture price where possible.
- External : Decision –makers within the key accounts
Internal : Sales/service/application representatives and BU heads/sales managers that work with the respective account.
- Post Graduate / Graduate preferably in science with Key Account Management experience.
- MBA / Management qualification preferred.
Mandatory Competencies Required:
- Proven experience of 7- 10 years in handling major Pharmaceutical and Bio Pharmaceutical key accounts.
- In depth knowledge of Pharmaceutical /Bio Pharmaceutical Market and Pharmaceutical /Bio Pharmaceutical workflows
- Understanding of the growth drivers in Pharmaceutical /Bio Pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience of managing key relationships, execution of contracts in the key accounts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Has the experience in leading teams and mentoring them.
- Is a self starter and drives actions with passion.
- Has very strong convincing and influencing skills.
- Have strong analytical skills.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.