Job ID :
India - Ahmedabad
- Drive Statutory Audit, compile financials along with notes to accounts as per companies act.
- Support on Tax Audit & TP Audit along with related Assessment.
- Active involvement in Annual Operating Plan (AOP). Cover compilation of AOP deck on revenue, expenses, capex, and Head count along with the variance analyses.
- Prepare periodic Forecast for revenue and expenses.
- Perform monthly variance analysis on Actual Vs Forecast & AOP
- Transferring & supporting all aspects of MIS reporting & decision support reports.
- Review Expenses and analyze the variances or exceptions by department and various product line.
- Drive allocation of overheads, Selling and general expenses to various product line.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure as per India GAAP as well as US GAAP within timelines.
- Drive compliance with respect to SEZ data compilation and reporting.
- Drive internal Control activities - Load factor validations, Functional Area Review, Internal Chargeability, Inactive cost centers, Share point access control etc.,.
- Provide support in Tax compliance.
- Transferring & handling all aspects of accounting (AR, AP, sales, purchases, cash, journals, payroll, etc) & inventory (raw material, packing material, stores, finished goods, etc) record keeping.
- Support and actively drive the foreign currency related transaction including procurement export and bank transactions.
- Ensuring accuracy of bill passing, sales billing, chargeback management, accruals & provisions, etc
- Supporting buying, sale and operations in all their day to day transactions & periodic tasks.
- Innovating after understanding our business by analytics on the data to support the business/ finance teams.
- Collaborate with the other finance colleagues to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Actively engage and support the implementation of the ERP system in the India operations, thus enabling seamless ERP integration across US and India operations.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide support in Automation/Process improvement activities in COE.
- Support in Ad Hoc Requests.
Education & Experience:
- A qualified Chartered Accountant with 7 to 10 years experience OR Inter CA/M.Com with 12-15 + years experience
- Should have relevant experience in field of finalization, AUDITs, Assessment, MIS reporting, etc.,
- Should have very good knowledge of excel.
Other Key Requirements & Skill Sets:
- Strong working knowledge in AR, AP and accounting process for atleast 5-6 years.
- Strong working knowledge & hands on experience in US GAAP accounting & Standards.
- Excellent working knowledge in Advance Excel, Vlookup, Hlookup, index, Pivot, macros, sumif, etc.,.
- Excellent Communication
- Good Analytical skills
- Computer proficiency and ability to work in various software applications
- Good hands on experience on Tally and other ERP systems.
- Good Knowledge on SEZ transactions.
- Clinical Trial Supply