Job ID :
US - Maryland - Germantown
- Pulls and shelves stock containers used in daily shipping list fulfillment.
- Packages and/or reviews outgoing shipments sent via local/national/international courier.
- As required for compound handling, may interact with the Drug Information System (DIS) database to perform simple queries, basic updates, generation of labels, generation of reports, and other data processing tasks. Perform any updates to compounds requiring GHS/OSHA labels for in stock samples.
- Performs physical receipt and handling of new inventory samples at temperatures ranging from ambient to -80C.
- Performs inventory procedures on items stored at the Repository. Processing includes data entry, labeling, and shelving samples. Performs physical inventories on existing samples as needed including comparison against the database, relabeling, organizational, and storage location changes.
- Properly maintains the compound storage areas to ensure cleanliness and organization. This includes daily cleaning of work areas and periodic cleaning of floors and straightening of common work areas. Assists in inventory/facility monitoring and site upgrades as needed.
- Provides occasional backup coverage for compound weighing/order processing functions on an as needed basis.
- Must adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and facility safety guidelines in the performance of all tasks. This includes performing initial quality checks on procedures as they are performed. Provides input to potential changes in SOPs when noting deficiencies in existing procedures.
- Participates in practical process improvement (PPI) activities.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.