When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We are searching for a talented Senior Process Engineer/Project Manager who will design standard products and customize standard product offerings to achieve customer’s user requirements.
• Project management
• BOM creation for systems
• Design P&ID instrument drawings.
• Design PFD drawings
• System staging support to include: equipment commissioning and check out, FAT, SAT and IOQ.
• Assists in the promotion or sales of additional products and services.
• Provides technical, engineering or troubleshooting assistance to installed base customers.
• Works well under pressure: sometimes meeting multiple and conflicting deadlines.
• Occasional travel to assist in startup and/or field upgrades of existing systems
• Four year degree in Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in process engineering
• Experience in project management
• Three years of experience working with cGMP pharmaceutical companies
• Experience designing pharmaceutical process workflows
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Note: Exceptional relocation assistance ls available for this position!
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.