Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 75,000 employees in 55 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you share in our values and if you're looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, come grow with us at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Customer Service Supervisor
- Guides and directs a team of CSR’s towards achieving operational goals such as accurate order entry, timely response to requests, telephone metrics, achieving quote deadlines and meeting quality standards.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of company’s brands, systems, process and procedures to be able to provide daily support and guidance to the employees.
- Monitors and evaluates individual CSR as well as team performance using daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Holds regular coaching, goal setting, and performance meetings with the CSR’s, to continually improve the services and nurtures an environment where the staff can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Contacts customers with escalated issues to achieve full resolution for the customer.
- Actively supports company’s drive for continuous improvement and is involved in innovative solutions that increase customer allegiance and profitability.
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Science or Business or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and motivate a team to optimal performance.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to relate well to customers, employees, and peers.
- Strong ability to place customer satisfaction first.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to evaluate information and procedures, understand and act on customer requests, and respond to issues with creative problem solving.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate and working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Must possess the leadership and supervisory skills be able to lead, coach and motivate a large number of employees along with excellent interpersonal skills to relate well to employees, peers, various levels of management, and have a strong customer orientation to develop strong customer relationships.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to be able to evaluate, interpret information and procedures, understand and act on and resolve issues with creative problem solving.
- Must possess strong organizational skills to meet deadlines, assist staff in prioritizing work and handle multiple projects.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine issues.
- Must be able to be focused on continuous improvement while showing respect for individuals.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.