Job ID :
- Designs and performs research and development program with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact and work efficiently in a team.
- Mentors less experienced staff.
- Contributes ideas for new products
- Other duties as assigned
- Masters or PhD degree in biochemistry / molecular / cell biology / bioengineering or other Life science related discipline.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Strong background in molecular - cell biology, protein expression and function analysis, high skills in relevant laboratory procedures and use of equipment.
- Experience in validation process (preferable).