When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping
customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is
safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career
Specialty Logistics, Specialty Logistics branded externally as Priority Solutions International (PSI), within the BioPharma Services Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific has been providing 3PL logistic services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries and assisting them in their goal of outstanding patient care. As a light-asset based specialty logistics provider we specialize in high touch and value distribution and transportation, time-sensitive, temperature-sensitive and white glove transportation services. We are the market leader in representative carry and direct to healthcare practitioner pharmaceutical sample distribution and offer a full range of access and marketing solutions. We are also providing transportation of pharmaceuticals for clinical trials, providing a comprehensive solution for the sourcing, global fulfillment and international delivery of supplies for clinical trials and emergency medical shipments. In addition to the pharmaceutical industry, Priority Solutions serves US governmental agencies, our US military, medical device manufacturers and other firms requiring precision logistics. For more information, visit www.prioritysolutions.com.
- Compare order sheet with pulled orders and ensure that appropriate labels such as batch and lot numbers are placed on them.
- Create correlating paperwork for each shipment and ensure that it accompanies the correct package or box.
- Support in distribution by timely picking, wrapping, packing and loading of ordered material for clients
- Provide hands-on assistance of all assembly process
- Provide hands-on assistance of all order fulfillment processes & quality assurance To include automated and non- automated process
- Report damaged product(s)
- Actively participate in workplace meetings
- Ensure that all customer activities expectations are met and whenever possible exceeded
- Maintain exceptional work environments that allow for impromptu client inspections, potential client tours
- Security and safety standards must be followed, with zero tolerance for deviation
- Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe working conditions to management immediately.
- Operate all equipment and obtain necessary certifications according to OSHA, security and safety standards established.
- Ensure adherence to all PDMA and cGMP procedures
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Escort visitors in secured areas and ensure visitor adherence to security requirements.
- Ensure that associates have been provided the proper training before they can work on a specific project.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general warehouse
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Frequent work in a climate controlled warehouse environment
- Long periods of standing, walking, repetitive bending, reaching, and lifting movements
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.