Key Responsibilities/Specific Scope:
- Creates and presents pricing assumptions, profitability assessments, financial reviews, and other pricing decision analysis to senior leadership in compliance with established review stages.
- Perform annual audits on top suppliers and hold minimally, annual supplier meetings to review performance and identify opportunities for gained efficiencies.
- Daily sourcing activities by working closely with sales & marketing and sourcing on time at the right quality, cost and service level.
- Ensure all purchasing activities are strictly in compliance with company policy, procedures and company code of conduct
- Undergraduate degree in business, engineering, computer science or related discipline, or equivalent years of experience.
- 3-5 years experience in at least one of the following disciplines required: strategic pricing, strategic sourcing.
- Experience in AMS industries & logistics category is desired.
- Expert in P2P process and the related procurement systems.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
- Proven capabilities in continuous process improvement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and work well under deadlines and time constraints.
- Supply base knowledge/insights with strong negotiating skills through the understanding of sales/marketing/service practices is required.
- Good knowledge and experience on contracting terms and conditions.
Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative/integrative style of working to accomplish objective is required.