Job ID :
- Role-model the Thermo Fisher 4I Values and use as a day-to-day guide in decision making.
- Carry out Quality Control Testing in accordance with Oxoid test specifications and methods
- Plan, track and control the progress of products under test, and provide accurate availability dates to planning and customer services
- Release of raw material and product against defined specifications
- Ensure processes and procedures are carried out in accordance with the laboratory and company Quality Systems
- Ensure all test results are recorded within the SAP Quality Management module
- Alert team leader of potential problems/failures and assist with further investigation
- Build and maintain effective working relationships to ensure robust collaboration cross-functionally and with key stakeholders (key interfaces include Team Leader, QC Supervisor, warehouse, production, distribution, QA, customer services, Manufacturing Sciences, R&D and planning) to ensure customer service level targets are met
- Liaise with team leader regarding prioritization of product and raw material testing.
- Assist with coaching, training and qualification of personnel to acquire all skills necessary to performance product and material testing in a safe and quality manner
- Engage in PPI lean methodology including standard work and tier meetings. Use PPI processes to solve problems and improve departmental and business processes
- To fulfill the responsibilities of the position as defined in the Oxoid Health, Safety and Environmental policies and associated Codes of Practice. To actively promote Health and Safety awareness of all other employees.