Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and support guests and visitors in the main lobby.
- Answer the main phone line and transfer calls to appropriate employee and/or department
- Answers the main phone line for the Client Services department and assists clients with requests. Triages calls and assigns to proper support personnel. Escalates calls/inquiries as needed.
- Receives client requests and notifications via phone, email or fax and distributes to appropriate department for execution.
- Creates and schedules client shipments in inventory tracking system.
- Assists with special projects, reports and meeting preparation.
- Prepares reports, edits and updates files such as presentations, spreadsheets and databases.
- Acts as occasional backup for Client Services team members.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
- Requires strict attention to detail.
- Requires professional and courteous phone manner with a strong focus on the customer.
- Requires excellent follow-up/follow-through abilities.
- Requires solid organizational skills.
- Requires ability to clearly communicate via phone and email.
- Requires strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong working knowledge of administrative functions.
- Requires understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company Quality standards.
- Requires excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Requires strong and effective communicator with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal groups; IT, Finance, Operations, Contracts.
- Requires ability to develop strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Requires ability to learn and master all internal systems associated with projects (i.e. Salesforce, Trackwise, Master Control, IN-TRAK II).
- Prefer knowledge in appropriate project planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
- Prefer exposure and understanding of FDA/GMP regulations and clinical trials.
- High School graduate; a bachelor’s degree is desirable
- 1-3 years of customer experience
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- 8:00AM to 5:00PM core hours, additional hours as required.
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., on occasion
- Must be able to use a computer up to 8 hours per day.
- 5-10% Travel, as needed.